Why use LEDs?

LED IS SMART

Traditional incandescent bulbs only convert around 10% of their energy output into light – wasting the other 90% as heat.

LED lights can save up to 90% energy and considerable maintanance cost. LED lighting offers other advantages such as long lifespan more than 100000hrs, no UV or IR light, flicker and poision free. LED light sources has brought to lighting design to a new era where almost all new ideas can be changed in reality.

What is LED

LED (light emitting diode) is kind of semiconductor, which emits light when current passes through. First LED was constructed by Henry Joseph Round in 1907 and absolutely did not look as LED we know. At the second half of the previous century LEDs were used only as indicators in electronics. At the turn of the millenium after almost 100years and huge investments in LED research new LED with high efficiency were invented. It was the beginning in creating LED replacements for traditional light sources. Now LEDs usually have efficiency about 100lm/W in bulbs and more than 160lm/W in other luminaires.

WHY WE LED U?

  • Innovative technology, modern design, durable materials, LED with efficiency up to 160lm/W
  • Bring your lighting systems into the new smart era with our smart solution provided by Seak company.
  • Thanks to our unique distribution chain we can provide the best price.

Original annual consumption incl. driver

26 280 KWh

Annual KWh consumption after lighting change

3 504 KWh

Potential annual savings/100pcs

2 733, 12€

Energy savings

83 %

Original annual consumption incl. driver

192 360 KWh

Annual KWh consumption after lighting change

84 000 KWh

Potential annual savings/100pcs

13 003, 20€

Energy savings

56 %

Original annual consumption incl. driver

36 792 KWh

Annual KWh consumption after lighting change

17 520 KWh

Potential annual savings/100pcs

2 312, 64€

Energy savings

52 %

Original annual consumption incl. driver

36 792 KWh

Annual KWh consumption after lighting change

12 264 KWh

Potential annual savings/100pcs

2943, 36€

Energy savings

67 %

Selection of LED lights

B2B Eshop >